Guest: Eve Agee, Ph.D.
- How to improve your relationship with your body
- Why it’s important to protect your uterus!
- How to use stress reduction to boost uterine health
- The special foods that women can eat to enhance their uterine health and protect their lifelong wellness
- The important role of your uterus for sexual pleasure
Dr. Eve Agee, Ph.D. is an international bestselling author, medical anthropologist, certified life coach and motivational speaker. Her best-selling book, The Uterine Health Companion: A Holistic Guide to Lifelong Wellness (Celestial Arts, a division of Random House), is the winner of the International Book Awards for Women’s Health and and is also an Award-Winning Finalist for The USA Best Books of Book Awards’ Women’s Health Category. She is also the co-author of the International Bestselling book, Ready, Aim, Excel: The Expert Insights Guide to Personal and Professional Leadership(Insights Publishing). In her work with groups and individuals, Eve provides an innovative whole-person approach to self-discovery, healing and personal and professional transformation that helps people more easily connect to their innate wisdom and power. The founder of the Transform Coaching Academy, her coaching programs and training courses inspire thousands of people throughout the world to create abundant lives and careers they love. www.eveagee.com
- None Found