Hi. I am Dr. Anna Cabeca and have taken great care in the development of my products and programs. I invite only the highest and most ethical health care providers, practitioners and centers to participate in our wholesale program.
This includes receiving wholesale pricing up to 50% off our retail prices as well as free brochures which can be printed with your affiliate link.
Please take a moment to fill out the below Wholesale Application. I look forward to successfully supporting you, your clients and your mission!
Welcome to our wholesale program! Your faith in our products is really important to us as is the results that your clients will get!Please take a moment to fill out the wholesale agreement and tell us about your business. We discern only the best partners for our program.
The terms in this document (“Agreement”) will govern the sale of merchandise relating to Vida Pura (“Merchandise”) by Golden Isles Medical, Inc (collectively, “Seller”) to you, (“Customer”).
1. Prices and Payment. 1.1 Prices. Initial prices and minimum order quantities for Merchandise orders are as follows:
Julva $40.00 per tube, minimum order (12) tubes.
Julva Trial Pack $4.95 per sample, minimum order (12 samples.
Mighty Maca Plus $34.95 per canister, minimum order (12) canisters.
PuraBalance PPr Cream $24.00 per bottle, minimum order (12) bottles.
Seller may change wholesale prices upon no less than five (5) days’ prior notice to Customer.
1.2 Purchase Orders. Customer must submit written or digital purchase orders for the Merchandise no later than five (5) business days prior to the requested delivery date, setting forth quantity, type, and requested delivery date of Merchandise. Purchase orders received fewer than five (5) business days prior to the requested delivery date shall be filled at Seller’s discretion and subject to express shipping charges (to be paid by Customer). All orders are processed subject to availability.
1.3 Payment. Customer must pay for Merchandise orders at the time order is placed.
1.4 Refund or Buy-back. Within fifteen (15) days of the conclusion of the Term, Customer may return any unsold Merchandise item(s) in original condition to Seller for a full refund of the invoice price of such Merchandise item(s) (or for credit to any outstanding invoice). Customer shall bear the cost of shipping, handling and insurance for returned Merchandise.
2. Resale terms. Customer recognizes that Seller also sells Merchandise on a retail basis and has worked to create a strong market position. Customer agrees to not offer Merchandise for sale at a price beneath that which Seller stipulates (“Resale Price”) without securing prior written approval. See Resale Price below. Customer agrees that Seller may offer Merchandise on a retail basis at a price lower than Resale Price.
Julva $69.95 per tube
Julva Trial Pack $15.95 per trial pack
Mighty Maca Plus $64.95 per canister
PuraBalance PPr Cream $34.95 per bottle
3. Shipping. Customer will be responsible for all Merchandise shipping and handling expenses, including (if applicable), customs clearance, import/export fees, freight risks and insurance, and Customer may be required to act as the importer of record for international shipments. Customer must notify Seller of any claimed shipping error or damage within five (5) days of receipt of Merchandise.
Customer’s failure to give such notice within that five-day period shall be deemed a waiver of Customer’s claim for incorrect or damaged shipments.
4. Returns. Within 10 days of Customer’s receipt of Merchandise, Customer may return (i) Merchandise that does not conform to Seller’s product specifications or (ii), Merchandise damaged or shipped incorrectly if notice of condition is given within five (5) days of receiving the merchandise. Returns will be credited to Customer’s account or replaced.
5. Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SELLER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OF CUSTOMER.
6.1 Buyer-Seller Relationship. The relationship created by this agreement is solely a buyer-seller relationship. This agreement does not make either party the employee, agent, or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
6.2 Severability. All provisions of this Agreement shall be applicable only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable law, and is intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law. If any provision of this Agreement or any application thereof shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of other provisions of this Agreement or of any other application of such provision shall in no way be affected thereby and will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law and as intended by the parties.
6.3 Governing Law; Dispute Resolution. This Agreement shall be governed by Georgia law. Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall first be addressed by the parties through informal dispute resolution procedures conducted in good faith.
If the parties do not resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days of the date of the first dispute resolution meeting, the parties agree to mediate the dispute in a mutually agreed-upon place with a mutually agreed-upon mediator, the costs of which shall be borne equally by the parties.
In the event the dispute is not resolved through mediation, the dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in Brunswick, Georgia in accordance of the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and the parties agree that judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Brunswick, Georgia.
Acknowledged and agreed by: