My Couch Talk guest today is Debra Atkinson, and we will be talking about exercising over 50 and how your bad exercise habits might not be serving you well.
The perfect “after 50” fitness formula!
Debra shares how you can get more energy with less exercise!
I like the sound of that!
And she is such an expert…love her videos on instagram!
If you are struggling with fatigue and reaching for caffeine in mid-afternoon, or if you can’t rev up your metabolism and lose that unhealthy weight…this interview is for you!
Listen in to hear how in just 20 minutes a day you can achieve better hormone balance, longevity and JOY.
And also, learn how to have more energy…in a simple, sane and safe way!
During the interview you will learn
- The #1 secret exercise weapon women have to keep their sexy, energy and confidence at any age!
- How to easily change your exercise strategy to optimize your hormones
- What’s the biggest exercise mistake women make when it comes to mastering their metabolism during menopause
- Why every exercise session should have a PURPOSE
- The important difference between “exercise” and “movement”
- Why no women needs to do burpees, sit-ups and crunches in order to get fit!
- The importance of “rest and recovery” for women over 50
- The importance of the “joy factor” when it comes to exercise and keeping healthy
Meet Debra Atkinson
Debra Atkinson is a personal wellness coach for CEOs and business leaders, an international fitness presenter, and prior Senior Lecturer in Kinesiology at Iowa State University. Building on her 32-year fitness career she’s authored four books, including: You Still Got It, Girl: The After 50 Fitness Formula for Women. She also currently hosts the Flipping 50 TV show and Flipping 50 podcast.
Debra combined her undergraduate education in kinesiology with a master’s degree in Exercise Psychology, is a Medical Exercise Specialist, and has been a Certified Life Coach for over 16 years.
Debra is a frequent contributor to Huffington Post, Sharecare, Easy Health Options, Prime Women as well as other online and print magazines. She is the Subject Matter Expert for leading organizations like American Council on Fitness and frequent presenter at the top fitness industry associations.
On top of all of that, Debra is a triathlete, who currently swims in paper work, runs her own business, and rides the desk more than she exercises.
She’s cracked the code on more energy in less time for thousands of private and corporate clients…and she is here on Couch Talk to share her secrets with you.
Get your free 5 Day Flipping Fifty Kickstart program!
Sign up at FlippingFifty.com/5dayflip.
One you sign up Debra will send you one exercise video every day for five days—a short 15- to 20-minute energy boost just to show yourself it doesn’t take a ton of time. You can do it in your own living room or your bedroom. You don’t need a gym. Try it!
Can you do me a favor?
I am always excited to bring you the best – cutting edge and fun – conversations with my most trusted colleagues as part of my Couch Talk podcasts. In order to keep the podcast moving forward at full speed, I need your help!
Please leave me a review on iTunes and let me know what you think of it!
Here are the steps (it takes just a few minutes):
- Go to your iTunes app on your phone or computer
- Once inside the iTunes app, search for Dr. Anna Cabeca in the search bar, look for the image below and click on it
- Click on ‘reviews and ratings’
- Leave a star rating and write us a comment (I will read each and every single one of these!)
- THANK YOU!
- None Found